Welcome to the Green Party Youth Brand Organization! Here, we’ll cover the education aspect of what the Green Party endorses. We’ll discuss the implications of climate change and societal well-being as a whole, including the realms of education, healthcare, and other pressing issues in Canada.
Furthermore, we’ll give you a positive outlook on these issues and the ways in which people are working to solve these problems everyday!
First…an introduction to the team! In order for these changes to be enacted, we need superb leadership that will lead us in the direction of change!
- Bruno Sousa – provincial Green Party candidate running for Oakville (email@example.com)
- Cindy Kuang – founding organizer for the Green Party Youth Brand (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pranav Marthi – main blog contributor and Youth Brand Organizer (email@example.com)
- Emily Chappel – Instagram channel coordinator
- Joanne Markov – lead Green Party Youth Brand Blog Editor
Other than these key contributors to this youth efforts, there are many people behind the scenes making this idea a material initiative.
- Campaign team
- Constituency Association Volunteers and Executive Members
The Goal of The Youth Effort
Overall, collectively, we are simply a really passionate group of students looking to highlight the causes the Green Party aims to resolve. We share various perspectives on provincial- and national-level problems with the goal of educating youth on the premise of these issues and provide thorough analysis for where the problem stems.
Although we are affiliated with the Green Party itself, we provide readers an uninterrupted, overarching view on the problem and the various ways in which people, companies, and governments can attack it.
Most importantly –
- We are not the mainstream media; we will cover topics with more depth and analysis. We will cover positive topics as well as negative to shine a light on progress and room for improvement
Although we will cover a vast breadth of information in our blog posts, we will try to relate them to what the Green Party stands for. This includes, but not limited to:
- Climate-related issues
- Social welfare
We are eager for any high school volunteers or volunteers in general to come and write for our blog. Ideas are limitless and the way in which we incorporate them with this blog lead to potential for massive change!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested! We will reach out to you shortly with our Youth Blog Guidelines for freelance volunteers.
For shorter form content, please visit our instagram page!